Friday, April 17, 2009

Self Love Begins with you!!!!

The beginning of self love begins with valuing yourself. And that happens by appreciating who you are and understanding your self-worth. Everyday I look at myself and I say well Ms Tracy you are a remarkable mother, daughter, sister and friend. I say to you do the same acknowledge your inner and outer beauty and it will begin to flourish like a fresh bouquet of roses. Take the time to compliment yourself and you will start to feel better about who you are, if negative thoughts start to rise I encourage you to incorporate daily affirmations in your daily routine. Remember words have power so always try and speak positive things about yourself and others.

Peace and Blessings, Life Coach Tracy D. Morrison

asktrcay92@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment