Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tracy D. Morrison Life Coach

Life Coaching Workshops:

I’m not here to tell you how to live your life. I'm here to get you to take a look at your life. I personally have made mistakes and poor choices in my life that I had to own up to. I grew up pretty fast, a lot faster than I should have. I thought I was ready to be grown. I ended up becoming a stepmother, a common law wife, a secretary and a housekeeper by the age of 19. However my greed allowed me to make a very bad choice that impacted my life in so many ways. And it became time to grow up for real.

  • Private and Group Sessions

  • FREE Consultation

  • 1 Session: $50.00

  • 2 Sessions: $75.00

  • 3 Sessions: $125.00

  • Group Workshops: $15.00 per person.

  • Empowerment Parties: $250.00 (Flat Rate)

  • Phone Sessions are also acceptable.
    (Please contact me for more details: tracym@pakivitypublishing.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment